ABOUT THIS E-SCOOTER
Go further with the New Xiaomi Mi Pro 2 with the perfect combination of practicality and beauty. Enjoy the speed of this electric scooter with 600W powerful motor performance, 20% gradeability, and a maximum speed of 25km/h. It has also three (3) speed modes that can be easily be switched. You can switch to “S” mode for a quick and powerful ride and "D" for a more economical speed that saves you battery power. When you're in crowded areas you can switch to pedestrian mode to make the scooter slower.
Talking about the battery of this Xiaomi Mi Pro 2 electric scooter, it is a super long-range battery that when in full charge, it can take you up to 45 kilometers. This battery is safe and durable with a capacity of 446Wh and can also accelerate at a maximum speed of 25km/h.
This electric scooter has a new generation energy recovery system that converts the kinetic energy into electrical energy for longer battery life. This means it can recover the kinetic energy of braking and coasting to convert into usable electrical energy.
One of the best things about this Xiaomi Mi Electric Scooter Pro 2 is that it can be connected via Bluetooth to the Mi Home App that can be your instant smart riding assistant. It can be used to lock and unlock, customize the cruise control settings, and monitor the riding data such as battery life, mileage, speed, and almost everything on its multi-functional dashboard.
Electric scooters are not to be used on UK cycle lanes, footpaths or roads. The customer assumes all liability and risk associated with the use of electric scooter products purchased from this website.
The UK Department for Transport is reviewing the regulations that apply to e-scooters as part of its Future of Transport programme and are conducting trials across the UK in designated towns and cities.
- Mi Home App Connection
- 3 second fold system
- 45km super long-range battery
- 600W powerful motor performance
- 25km/h Max. Speed
- 8.5 pneumatic tires
- Multi-functional Dashboard
Aerospace grade aluminum body
- E-ABS + disc brake
- Max. speed: 25km/h
- Range: 45km
- Gradeability: 20%
- Working temperature: -10°C to 40°C
- Storage temperature: -20°C to 45°C
- IP-rating: IP54
- Rated power: 300W
- Max. power: 600W
- Tires: 8.5" front and rear pneumatic tires
- Controller undervoltage protection: 29V±0.5V
- Controller current limit: 17A±0.5A
- Motor type: Brushless DC motor
- Charging time: 8-9 hours
Weight & Dimensions
- Unfolded Dimensions - 108 x 43 x 114cm
- Folded Dimensions - 108 x 43 x 49cm
- Maximum User Weight - 100kg
- Frame Weight: 14.2kg
- Rider height: 120cm-200cm
- Battery type: Lithium ion battery
- Battery model: NED1004-K
- Rated capacity: 12400mAh/446Wh
- Rated voltage: 37 VDC
- Maximum charging voltage: 42 VDC
- Charging temperature range: 0°C~+40°C
- Discharge temperature range: -20°C~+50°C
- Battery weight: 3 kg
- Cyclical lifetime: 500 charging cycles with power maintained above 70%
- Output power: 71W
- Input current: 2A MAX
- Output current: 1.7A
- Input voltage: 100-240VAC 50/60Hz
- Output voltage: 42V
- DC cable length: 2m
- DC cable port type: Custom Φ8.0*1.6mm
Vive Scooters UK is an official Xiaomi retailer. This scooter is covered by a 2-year manufacturer's warranty.
More information about the Xiaomi two-year warranty can be found here.